New kid on the block, Kwesi Arthur has taken the music scene by storm with his hit song “Grind Day” which has become a street anthem now. The song and the artist has had great reviews and commendations from big artistes including Sarkodie and Efya, and was brought on stage to perform for the first time to a major crowd by Manifest at the 2017 Ghana Meets Naija Concert.
This is his debut Extended Play(EP) which has given him the name that he now has and transitioning his from underground to mainstream, which is a pretty neat and very rare thing to happen in the music industry. The third song on the EP, “Grind Day” has been making waves on multiple radio and TV station around the country and even making it unto some charts.
- Kwesi Arthur – Ade Akye (Prod. By Jay Fyn x KaySo)
- Kwesi Arthur – Free (Prod. By KaySo)
- Kwesi Arthur – Grind Day (Prod. By KaySo)
- Kwesi Arthur – Back on The Wall (Prod. By KaySo)
- Kwesi Arthur – Devil Knocking (Prod. By Dusha Billions x KaySo)